Call for Papers
The 9th Conference on Telecommunications, Conftele 2013, organised by Instituto de Telecomunicações (IT), will be held at Hotel Hotel Tryp Colina do Castelo, in Castelo Branco, Portugal, on May 8, 9 and 10, 2013. The Conference is intended to be an international forum for the exchange of information among universities, research units, service providers, operators and manufacturers, on recent technical issues in telecommunications.
The Conference includes plenary sessions with invited keynote speakers, invited talks, parallel thematic sessions (including oral and poster presentations), and an exhibition. The exhibition will display recent developments in the area of telecommunications (prototypes, services, applications and trials). All technical activities will be held in English.
The technical program committee invites the submission of high quality, unpublished technical papers in (but not limited to) the following list of topics:
- Antennas, Microwaves and Radiowave Propagation
- Electronics for Telecommunications
- Electronics and Power Systems for Telecommunications
- Information Security
- Instrumentation and Measurement
- Materials and Devices
- Mobile and Wireless Communications
- Multimedia Technologies and Applications
- Optical Communications Systems
- Photonics, Plasmonics, Electromagnetic Metamaterials
- Quantum Effects in Information and Transmission
- Services and Applications
- Signal Processing
Submission of Papers
All contributions must be electronically submitted as 4-page full papers in PDF format according to the template provided at Authors Instructions. At least one of the authors of accepted papers is required to be registered by March 15, 2013.
The dealine for submission of contributions was extended to January 6, 2013.
Reception of Full Papers (deadline extended)
December 21, 2012 January 6, 2013
February 1, 2013 February 11, 2013
March 15, 2013
DEEC - Universidade de Coimbra, Pólo II
P - 3030 - 290 Coimbra